BREEAM In-Use – Reduce your Environmental Impact and Running Costs
The environmental performance of an organisation’s built assets is a key factor in its sustainability credentials and carbon footprint. Operating a building also represents a major cost – with soaring energy prices and an uncertain economic outlook, cutting energy, water, waste and other such costs can be a relatively easy way of improving profitability.
BREEAM In-Use has been developed to recognise and encourage better building management and targeted investment in existing building stock and is specifically designed to:
- Reduce operational costs
- Enhance the value and marketability of property assets
- Provide a transparent platform for landlords, owners and tenants to identify and negotiate building improvements
- Provide a route to compliance with environmental legislation and standards, including energy labelling and ISO 14001
- Facilitate engagement with staff in the identification of productivity improvements and sustainable business practices
- Provide a vehicle to evaluate and improve Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Provide genuine evidence of sustainability and CSR
Kinetic are able to offer full BREEAM In-Use auditing and consultancy. For details please contact Craig Degnan.
Meet the author: Click here to meet Craig Degnan